The Administrative Assistant to the President provides support for the president and the president's executive assistant.
The assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting and acting as back up to the executive assistant to the president
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Office of the President and other campus offices
- Greeting visitors to the Office of the President
- Answering phone calls to the Office of the President and directing them to the proper destination
- Edit/prepare outgoing correspondence
- Managing requests to use 204, 204A, video conference room, Hurley Administrative Building lobby, president's formal office