UNT is focused on ensuring every student gets the resources and service they need to succeed. This award recognizes staff members who have gone above and beyond their normal job requirements to contribute to the success of a UNT student or group of students. Up to three employees per year can be honored in this category. Recipients receive an engraved award and $1,000 taxable cash award.
Click here for the nomination form.
- Nominee must be a staff member in a UNT retirement-eligible position for at least six consecutive months from the date of nomination.
- Nominee must hold a position lower than the level of vice president.
- Nominee may not have any formal disciplinary action within 12 months prior to the nomination date.
- Nominee must have a performance rating not lower than 2.5 on his or her most recent performance evaluation.
- Nominee may not have received this award within the previous three years.
- Nominee contributes to the personal, professional, or academic development of a student or group of students above and beyond the expectations of their position.
- Nominee helps foster a student-focused atmosphere above and beyond the expectations of their position.
- Nominee contributes to the retention of a student or students above and beyond the expectations of their position.
- Nominee aids the development of student skills in the areas of knowledge, communication or critical thinking above and beyond the expectations of their position.