Staff, faculty, students, peers, supervisors and external customers can nominate a deserving staff member for any of the six staff awards.
- Nomination forms are available on the Staff Appreciation awards website. Click on the specific award for the correct nomination form.
- See the Staff Appreciation Award Nomination Writing Guidelines to insure you are completing your nomination form properly.
- UNT is offering three workshops to help people with the nomination process. Those are Oct. 7, Oct. 15 (in Spanish) and Oct. 29.
- Nomination forms can be completed, signed and sent to Human Resources in the Support Services Building, Room 120R, or scanned and emailed to Anh.LePalomino@untsystem.edu, or completed on the fillable pdf and submitted electronically. When you are ready to submit the nomination form, simply click on the "Submit" button on the second page of the form and Outlook will automatically generate an email with the correct email address.
- UNT’s Human Resources department will verify all nominees’ eligibility and secure signatures from the nominee’s supervisor and the vice president of his or her department before routing nomination forms to the nomination committee for review.
- A committee of staff members from each division will evaluate the nominations and make recommendations to the president for review and final selection.